April 2011 - Planning & Business Meeting
Topics for discussion:
- Time change for Show & Tell. Since the MCC Business & Technology campus is open later than we were able to stay when these meetings were at the HMS Beagle store we can change the times for the session. Proposal to start holding these meetings from 7:00 to 9:00 pm starting with the May 3rd meeting.
- 501(c)3 getting legal review before submittal.
- Discussion of next week's Show & Tell topics to include Scratch Programming and Power Wheels Racing discussion.
- Discussion of Maker Faire activity for Parkville's Riverfest as part of Maker Summer.
- Looking for presenter for a learning to weld discussion at the Show & Tell.
- Welding for Hobbyists classes at MCC BTC.
- Investigating changes to the MakeKC.org web site to implement the Organic Groups modules.
- By SomeoneKnows at 04/27/2011 - 11:58